In case you missed it, here’s what aired on TV20 last week!
All About The Biz
Entertainment, Boxing, Wrestling. New to TV20, Doug Patterson sat down with Anthony Brown from the Cleveland School of the Arts & Dave Kennedy from Tri-C Metro to discuss what kind of programs their schools offer in the entertainment world.
Cleveland History Days: Finding Home Event
The inaugural Cleveland History Days was a ten day event highlighting the cultural, environmental, and athletic history in the City of Cleveland.
TV20 Classic Sports: 1990 P.A.L. League Super Bowl Championship
Last week’s episode of TV20 Classic Sports was the 1990 P.A.L. League Super Bowl Championship, featuring the Giants Vs. the Steelers.
2018 Storefront Renovations Program Awards Ceremony
The Storefront Renovations Program focuses on rehabilitating and improving businesses across the City of Cleveland.
2018 National Family & Community Engagement Conference
Organize. Harmonize. Amplify. The National Family & Community Engagement Conference brings together parents, educators, community leaders, and everything in between to discuss the issues plaguing our community and how we can work together to solve them.
In last week’s TV20 News:
- University Hospital hosts a ribbon cutting for their new Rainbow Center for Women & Children.
- Mayor Frank G. Jackson meets with students of his Summer Youth Employment Program.
- Students of the Summer Youth Employment Program hosted a rain barrel workshop.
- Jumpstart hosted their 4th annual StartUp ScaleUp event.
- Dancing Wheels Company hosted the New Lease on Life gala to commemorate their new midtown Cleveland facility.
- The Cleveland Division of Fire hosted an open house and ice cream social at their Old Brooklyn Station 42.
- The Metropolitan Cafe open their doors for business.
- The Eliza Bryant Village and Broadway School of Music and Arts hosted “Finding Home” apart of the Cleveland History Days.
- Ward 5 hosted its 13th annual Community Parade.
- Baseball fields around the City of Cleveland are renovated thanks to a generous donation by the Cleveland Indians.
- Mall B hosted the Cleveland Orchestra’s “Star Spangled Spectacular”