Hey Cleveland! With our new schedule airing, now is a perfect time to catch up on any TV20 content you might’ve missed!
The Inside Sports Report
In last week’s episode of The Inside Sports Report:
- The Cleveland Browns and the Greater Cleveland Food Bank hosted their 20th annual Taste of the Browns fundraiser.
- The Foundry Community Rowing and Sailing Center hosted this years U.S. Sailing Team Racing Championship.
Cleveland Honors w/ Judge Charles L. Patton
We’re back with another episode of Cleveland Honors. Judge Charles L. Patton sat down with former Cleveland Municipal Court Judge Ronald Adrine to discuss his 36 years with the Cleveland Courts, his history of activism, and how he came to work in the Cleveland Municipal Courts.
One World Day
Come celebrate diversity and heritage in the City of Cleveland with this year’s One World Day parade.
State of the City Address
Watch the entirety of Mayor Jackson’s speech at this year’s State of the City Address.
In last week’s episode of TV20 News:
- Cleveland’s 3rd District Police Department awarded officers and civilians who went above and beyond the call of duty.
- Judge Suzan Sweeney awarded those who finished their community service.
- Judge Ron O’Leary held a free clinic for current or interested landlords, topics included leasing agreements, landlord responsibilities, and evictions.
- The Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District held their annual open house and clean water fest.
- The City of Cleveland installed its first charging station for electric cars.
- Volunteers from Habitat for Humanity helped restore a home for a Cleveland resident.
- The John West home in the Westpark neighborhood has been designated as a historical monument.
- The City of Cleveland celebrated Hispanic Heritage Month in City Hall’s rotunda.
- The Friendly Inn Settlement House hosted the 2018 MomsFirst Baby Buggy Walk.
- The Cleveland Cultural Gardens held their 73rd annual One World Day festival.
- The second annual Cleveland Eats Tri-C Culinary Festival was held in downtown Cleveland.
- West 25th was home to fun and festivities for this years Ohio City Street Festival.
- The first annual Hands Across CLE was held at the Loraine-Carnegie Bridge.
TV20 Classic Sports
We’ve got a great game of flag football for you to enjoy, with the 1994 House League Flag Football Championship.