Hey Cleveland, we’ve got some catching up to do! Here’s what you might’ve missed.
The Inside Sports Report
In last week’s episode of The Inside Sports Report:
- The Cleveland Indians and City of Cleveland officials unveiled the logo for the 2019 MLB All Star Game.
- Boston Celtics player and Cleveland native Terry Rozier returns to Cleveland to give back to his community.
- The City of Cleveland expands the Cleveland Muny Football League.
TV20 Sports: 2018 Youth Baseball Championship
The Estabrook Eagles and the Woodstock Blacksocks face off in the 2018 Youth Baseball Championship.
Puerto Rican Day Parade
Presented by the Julia De Burgos Cultural Arts Center, the City of Cleveland hosted its 50th annual Puerto Rican Day Parade.
Division of Fire Promotion Ceremony
The City of Cleveland and Mayor Frank G. Jackson recognize members of the Cleveland Division of Fire for their hard work and commitment to the City of Cleveland.
Community Spotlight: North Star Reentry Resource Center
Host Leah Haslage sat down with Ilya McGee and Marcus Bell from the North Star Neighborhood Reentry Resource Center to discuss the opportunities and services North Star offers to those who are reentering their community from the criminal justice system.
Showagon 2018: The Music Box
Cleveland’s traveling youth stage put on another collection of amazing performances.
TV20 Sports: 2018 Senior Boys Baseball Championship
The senior boys from the Michael Zone Raiders and the OBall Indians face off in the 2018 Senior Baseball Championship.
- East Tech High School hosted the 35th annual Mayor’s Night Out Against Crime.
- Firefighters for the City of Cleveland were rewarded for their hard work with promotions.
- The Cleveland Division of Fire received new thermal cameras thanks to a grant.
- Kids from the Boys and Girls Club of Cleveland were treated to a fishing tour on Lake Erie.
- The 12th Annual Mayor’s Youth Summit was held at the Cleveland Public Auditorium
- The Trailside development continues in the Slavic Village neighborhood.
- Cleveland hosted its 50th annual Puerto Rican Day Parade.