The 2014 November General Election is right around the corner! Tuesday November 4th, is the day to make a difference and vote! Here are some tips and information regarding Election Day in Cleveland.
You can vote on key issues and for key people in your area through the mail or through in-person ballots! For those wanting to take part in the voting process, there are some dates and deadlines to make yourselves aware of. This up-coming Monday, October 6th, is the close of registration, and the next day, Tuesday, October 7th, is when early voting will begin. This early voting process will last up until Election Day! Here are the dates and times for early voting:
- 8 am to 5 pm: Tuesday 10/7 through Friday 10/10
- 8 am to 5 pm: Tuesday 10/14 through Friday 10/17
- 8 am to 5 pm: Monday 10/20 through Friday 10/24
- 8 am to 4 pm: Saturday 10/25
- 8 am to 5 pm: Monday 10/27 through Friday 10/31
- 8 am to 4 pm: Saturday 11/1
- 1 pm to 5 pm: Sunday 11/2
- 8 am to 2 pm: Monday 11/3
- 6:30 am to 7:30 pm: 11/4 Provisional Voting only
The deadline for applications being sent through the mail is November 1st, as voting will begin Tuesday, November 4th, starting at 6:30a.m and lasting until 7:30p.m!
It’s that time of year again to rally together and make a difference for our Community. For additional information on the November 2014 election, make sure to visit Cuyahoga County Board of Elections website at: